How to Download a Video from Facebook
How to Download a Video from Facebook – Learn How to Easily Download a Video from Facebook Without Using Any Software.
Get Detailed Instructions here →
Vital Note: This trick is still working fine, you just need to change “web” or “www” to “mbasic” instead of “m”.
I made a new tutorial for this small change, you can watch it here →
► To download Facebook videos in HD quality, you can watch this new video tutorial →
If you want to download Facebook videos, Instagram videos, Twitter videos, this playlist is for you:
Please, share this video → like, comment and subscribe to my channel for more video tutorials :
Watch More Facebook Tips & Tricks Here:
How to Download a Video from Facebook?
Are you looking for a newly working way on how to Download Facebook Videos? Well, you’re certainly in the right place. I’m going to show you a simple trick that will help you Download and save Facebook videos to your computer without using any software or plugin. Hope it helps!!!.
Steps to Download Facebook videos:
1. Find and play the video that you want to download.
2. While the video is playing, right click on it and select “Show video URL”.
3. Copy the video URL and Stop the video player.
4. Go to your browser, open a new tab, then paste the video URL.
5. Change “www” or “web” to “m” and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
6. Click the video.
7. While it’s playing, right click on it and select “Save Video As…”.
8. You can give it a name if you want, then choose a destination where to save it and press the “Save” button.
That’s how you can download videos from Facebook without using any software or plugin.