Off Page Optimization | Off Page SEO Tutorial | SEO Tutorial
Learn SEO, SMO, PPC and Digital Marketing in Hindi, Download App
Android App :
IOS App :
What is Off Page optimization?
Off-Page optimization is a technique to improve search engine ranking for our keywords. It is used to build backlinks to other websites. It is done on offsite and usually it is not visible on our website.
Techniques of off page SEO:
1. Directory Submission : Directory submission means submitting our website details and link to a web directory. Doing this will increase the link popularity of the websites.
2. Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking means posting the link of the website on other well loved social pages or website. These Social bookmarks can be easily saved or shared. The thought behind Social Bookmarking is to increase the traffic and gain new customers.
3. Article Submission: Article submission refers to the technique of writing articles about the website and getting them posted to the well loved article submission directories.
4. Blog Commenting: Blog commenting is the simplest way to drive more traffic to the website and to make backlinks.
#offpageseo #seo #digitalmarketing
5. Social Media: Social media means to make the business well loved through the different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In etc. By doing this you can extend your network online and promote your company/website to build an online reputation.
6. Video Sharing: An attractive and relevant video of a website will not only bring traffic but also makes backlinks of the website. The videos are simple to share on social media platforms thus promoting the business to various people.
7. Photo Sharing: Images interact with people more than the text. So, images of the services of a website can be posted at different submission sites. These get traffic as well as backlinks for a website.
8. Guest Posting: Guest posting means writing and publishing on other’s blog. These blogs should be relevant to the services provided by the website. Guest posting helps to increase the backlinks to the website.
9. Review Posting: The choice of a customer is highly influenced by the reviews posted online. Writing a excellent review about a product or service can help in building the reputation of the site. It does not help in SEO ranking but helps in branding the business.
Our Latest Digital Marketing Videos Collection
SEO Updates | Google March 2019 Update | First Reactions & Insights :-
Make App Install Campaign | Increase your App Downloads | Part 1 :-
App Install Campaign | In depth practical Analysis of App Install Campaign Part 2 :-
What are Chatbots, Types and Implementation ? | A Beginners Guide – ( In Hindi) :-
Digital Marketing Careers, Job Profile and Salaries in India in 2019 ( Hindi) :-
What is Google Lens ? | How to use Google Lens Clarified in Hindi :-
What is Alexa Traffic Rank? | How to use Alexa for SEO in 2019? :-
How to do Basic OnPage Audit using Free Tool ? | SEO Tutorial :-
How to Check Do Follow & No Follow Backlinks in Hindi ? | SEO Tutorial :-
What is DropShipping? | DropShipping Model | DropShipping Platforms :-
How Search Engine Works? Introduction to Search Engine 2019 | What is Indexing? :-
What is Google My Business – Part 1 | Setting up Google My Business Account | Step by Step Guide :-
Google My Business 2019 – Part 2 | Complete Understanding of Google My Business Dashboard :-
Introduction to Local SEO 2019 | Google My Business | Local SERPs :-
Types of SEO | Black Hat SEO | Grey Hat SEO | SEO Tutorial :-
Please don’t Forget to Like, Share & Subscribe
Google + :